A delicious Asian-inspired grilled steak recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman.
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sherry
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp (heaping) Minced Ginger
- 2 Tbsp (3-5 cloves) Minced Garlic
- tsps Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Steaks
- Garnish: 2 Tablespoons Roasted Sesame Seeds and 2 Green Onions, slivered.
- Gather all ingredients together -- soy sauce, sherry, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and steak.
- Whisk the ingredients in a bowl. Place the steaks and marinade in a ziplock bag and chill in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours.Grill steaks on high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium rare steaks. Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and green onion slivers on top to garnish.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market