- Beat 2 sticks softened butter and 1 cup each granulated and light brown sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Add 3 eggs, 1 mashed overripe banana and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Reduce the speed to low.
- Add 3 cups flour (GF use Domata) and 3/4 teaspoon salt; beat until combined.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan lined with either parchment paper or foil. Drop spoonfuls of ½ cup hazelnut spread, like Nutella, into batter in pan and swirl with knife.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market