- 1 medium head cauliflower or 1 small white, and 1 small purple heads cauliflower, cut in florets (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred, roasted piquillo peppers (such as Peppadew), halved
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees . Place cauliflower on a large baking sheet (lined with foil, if desired, for easy clean-up). Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast 20 minutes or until cauliflower is well-browned but not mushy. Add piquillo peppers and toss to combine. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market