- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (GF use GF Baguette)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 6-8 mini bell peppers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- pinch of salt
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange peppers on a baking sheet and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Place peppers in the oven and roast for 15 minutes, turning once. Add tomatoes and roast another 5-7 minutes or just until tomatoes begin to burst. Remove veggies from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Arrange bread slices and then spray the tops of the bread. Toast bread in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden; turning at least once.
- To prepare the whipped feta, beat together the cream cheese and the feta cheese. Add heavy cream and beat until creamy.
- When the veggies have cooled, place the tomatoes in a bowl. Slice the peppers and add them to the tomatoes. Add oil, vinegar, garlic and salt; toss to coat.
- To assemble, spread the whipped feta on cooled bread slices. Top the bread evenly with the roasted veggies; serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market