- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 750 ml bottle of light rum
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup water
- Lime slices, frozen cranberries and fresh mint for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar together; add mint. Heat sugar mixture on medium until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine rum, juice, water and simple syrup in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Dip the rims of your glasses in water, then in sugar before serving the cocktails. Garnish each with lime slices, frozen cranberries and fresh mint.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market