- 1 head Belgian endive
- 4-5 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4-5 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1/3 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, chopped
- Chop off the end of the endive and separate all the leaves.
- Smear a bit of cream cheese on each leaf.
- Spoon a bit of red pepper jelly on the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and serve.
- These are great make ahead appetizers. You can assemble them a few hours in advance and either refrigerate or leave out at room temperature.
- Wait to sprinkle the almonds until last minute though, otherwise they won't be crunchy.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market