- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 4), peeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices, divided
- 1 large onion, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices
- 3 Tbsp. flour, divided
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes (about 2), peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Spread half the Yukon gold potatoes onto bottom of 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover with half the onions. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. flour, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan.
- Repeat all layers, except use all the sweet potatoes in place of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Top with remaining Yukon potatoes and flour. Pour milk over all ingredients; cover.
- Bake 50 min. Top with remaining cheeses; bake uncovered, 15 min. or until top is golden brown and shredded cheese is melted.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market