- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in flour, bourbon, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in pecans, dates and candied fruit. Press in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market