- 16 ounces shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 (14 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Sauté the onion, garlic and green pepper in the butter.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the canned tomatoes.
- Add the cooked rice.
- Place in casserole dish and bake at 375oF for 30 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle cheese on top.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market