- 1 c . Carrots, small dice
- 1/4 c . Red Onion, small dice
- 2 Stalks Celery, small dice
- 1 tbs . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp . Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 c Cooked Turkey, chopped
- 4 c . Chicken Broth
- 2 c . Water
- 1/2 c . Orzo (GF use GF Orzo)
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over low heat; then add in the carrots, onion and celery. Allow the vegetables to sweat and soften for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, turkey, broth, water and orzo. Mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market