- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen potatoes with peppers and onions
- 2 (15 oz) can sweet corn UNDRAINED
- 1 (15 oz) can creamed corn UNDRAINED (GF check your label!)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 8 oz Crystal Farms Wisconsin Original Cream Cheese Box
- 1 cup Crystal Farms Finely Shredded Wisconsin Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Crystal Farms Shredded Wisconsin White Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- Cook bacon over medium heat in a large stockpot.
- Once cooked, remove bacon, crumble, and set aside.
- Melt butter in stockpot.
- Once melted, add in potatoes.
- Cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in corn and broth.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Boil until potatoes are tender, about 2 mins.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cheeses until melted.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne.
- Taste and re-season, if necessary, and serve!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market