- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (GF make sure yours is GF)
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha, more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove any outside yellowish leaves from the brussels sprouts and cut off the bottom stem. Cut brussels sprouts in half and place in a bowl.
- Add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and sriracha to bowl and toss to coat the brussels sprouts completely.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place brussels sprouts on the sheet in a single layer. Bake for about 15 minutes, and then remove sheet from oven and flip brussels sprouts over.
- Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes or so, or until the tops have now browned and become slightly crisp.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market