- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs (GF use GF Oats or GF Breadcrumbs)
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4-6 slices ham
- 8-10 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- 10-12 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Put the mixture in a medium baking tray lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly.
- Add the ham, cheese, and spinach on top of the meat.
- Carefully lift the meat and form a roll.
- In another aluminum-lined baking tray, place the slices of bacon side by side, one next to the other. Place the meat roll on top of the bacon.
- Roll up the meat with the bacon, then wrap with foil.
- Bake the aluminum-wrapped roll for 25 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 500°F/260°C. Remove the foil and bake for 20 more minutes until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market