- Brownie Base
- 1 box (1 lb 6.25 oz) Betty Crocker Supreme original brownie mix (GF use GF brownie Mix)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box for cake like brownies
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) Jell-O banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits in juice, drained, patted dry (from 8-oz can)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge sauce
- 18 maraschino cherries with stems, patted dry
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box for cake like brownies. Stir in walnuts. Spread in pan.
- Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread over brownie. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with bananas, strawberries and pineapple. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate fudge sauce uncovered on High 10 to 20 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle warmed sauce over brownie with fork. Cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Top each bar with a cherry. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market