- 3-4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small green cabbage, cored and thinly shredded
- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook diced bacon in a pan until crisp. Drain on paper towels and reserve.
- Combine green and red cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Add about 1/2 the dressing to the cabbage and stir to combine well. Keep adding dressing and stirring until all the cabbage is coated well. You may not need all the dressing.
- Stir in blue cheese crumbles and green onion.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market