- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of one small lemon
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- green onions, for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet at the butter. Add the shrimp and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side.
- Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green onions.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market