- Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Juice, cold
- Champagne or Prosecco, cold
- Pineapple slices and/or cherries, for garnish
- Per mimosa: add one ounce coconut rum and two ounces pineapple juice to a champagne glass. Top with champagne and garnish with pineapple and/or cherry.
- To make a pitcher: add 1 cup coconut rum, 2 cups pineapple juice, and an entire 750mL bottle of champagne or prosecco to a pitcher.
- Add pineapple slices and/or cherries to the pitcher or glasses for garnish.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market