- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 Liter 7 Up
- Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree.
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds.
- Pour into a pitcher.
- Add remaining limeade and moscato into the pitcher.
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slices.
- Chill in fridge.
- When ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market