- 3 cups all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ? cup melted butter
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together except for the melted butter.
- Slowly mix in the butter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping on the batter and then cut in with a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake. (You can reduce the glaze and the cake would still be yummy.)
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market