- ¾ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- For the Salad:
- 8 oz spiral pasta (GF use Ronzoni GF pasta)
- 3-4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup bacon bits or pieces
- Prepare the dressing by stirring together mayo, sour cream, milk, pepper, salt, garlic powder and crushed red pepper (if using) until smooth and well-combined. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. When finished cooking, drain well and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add chopped lettuce, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon bits/pieces, and your prepared dressing.
- Toss/stir very well, until ingredients are well-combined.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market