- 1 pound farfalle pasta (GF Use GF Pasta)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups (about 8 leaves) romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- (1) 8 ounce container crumbled feta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup Kraft Cucumber Ranch
- Place a large pot of salted water over high heat; bring to a rolling boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the water comes to a boil and the pasta cooks, prepare the vegetables and dressing. Halve the cucumbers lengthwise and remove the seeds with small spoon; slice into half-moons and set aside. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half; roughly chop the romaine lettuce; finely chop the parsley; and slice the olives in half; set aside. In a small bowl combine the minced garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; whisk well to combine. Add in the Cucumber Ranch and mix well; season to taste
- When the pasta has finished cooking, drain it at once and quickly rinse it under cold water until cool, about 1 minute. Place cooled pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add dressing to pasta and toss well to coat.
- Add the chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, parsley, olives, and feta and toss to combine. Serve at once, or chill until needed.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market