- 2 1/3 cup Flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats (GF use Bobs Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Cold Cubed Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 3 whole Egg Yolks
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 28 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Lemon Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9"x13" pan. Line with parchment paper and butter parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a mixer add flour, oats, sea salt, baking powder, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until well combined. Add butter and mix until crumbly on medium-low speed.
- Press half of the crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Set the other half aside.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat cream cheese until light and fluffy over medium-high speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time beating well between each addition. Scrape sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla and lemon zest, mix until combined.
- While mixing on medium speed drizzle in sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Turn mixer to low and add lemon juice. Mix until well combined scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Pour creamy lemon cheesecake filling into crust and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool bars to room temperature and refrigerate until cold.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market