- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 clove large garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water (GF use GF Pasta)
- 6 leaves large Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts diced
- 1 1/2 cups croutons (GF use GF Croutons)
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
- Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market