- 4 lb. corned beef
- ¼ c. honey mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ c. packed dark brown sugar
- Additional ¼ c. honey mustard
- Additional 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Additional ¼ c. packed dark brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place a rack in a roasting pan large enough to contain the corned beef. Then fill the pan 1-inch deep with water.
- Remove the corned beef from the package discarding the spice packet. Place the corned beef, fat side up, on the rack of your roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine items 2-3 and spread mixture over top of the corned beef. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the brown sugar evenly over the mustard.
- Cover pan tightly with tin foil and bake for50 minutes a pound or 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and transfer meat onto it. Mix the additional mustard or items 5-6 together and spread it evenly over the top of your corned beef. Then sprinkle top evenly with the additional ¼ cup of brown sugar.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source for 4-5 minutes or until top of meat is nicely browned and glazed.
- Allow meat to rest out of the oven for 10 minutes. Then slice meat against the grain and serve immediately with your favorite sides like mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market