- 16oz breakfast sausage
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup beer (GF use GF beer)
- 2 (8oz) low fat cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- chips, bread or vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned and no longer pink. While cooking, break the sausage up into crumbles.
- Place 2 cups cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder and beer in a food processor or blender. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add cooked sausage and the remaining 2 cups of cheddar cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, Sprinkle with diced green onion and serve with chips, bread or vegetables
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market