- 8 cups (2 quarts) chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup canned bamboo shoots, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 square firm tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Pour chicken broth into a 5 to 8 quart slow cooker. Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, ginger, sriracha, white pepper, sugar and tofu.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and green onions.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market