- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13" baking pan with foil, leaving enough room to hang over the edges. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing between each addition. Add salt and baking soda and mix again. Add flour, mixing until just incorporated. Stir in chips and marshmallows.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Bake on the center rack for 20-23 minutes or until golden and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan. It will be slightly jiggly from the marshmallows, but will set up as it cools. Do not overbake.
- Allow to cool completely (it will be hard to wait, but I promise it's worth it!) before cutting.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market