- 1 (16 oz) bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (GF use LaChoy
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To make the dressing, add the peanut butter to a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave for 15 seconds. Add the rest of the ingredients to the melted peanut butter and whisk until everything is combined. Set aside.
- Dump the bag of coleslaw into a large bowl.
- Top with the chicken, bell pepper, edamame, and chopped fresh cilantro. Pour about half of the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. Add more as needed and store the leftover dressing in the fridge.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market