- 2 cloves Garlic-peeled
- 2 cups Basil-packed
- 2 TBSP Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Romano Cheese-grated
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese-grated
- 4 TBSP butter-softened
- In a mixing bowl of a food processor, add garlic, pine nuts, basil, and olive oil. Process until smooth, scarping the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Add the cheeses and butter. Process briefly to incorporate the butter and the cheese.
- This Pesto freezes quite nicely. Simply spray a small container or ice cube tray lightly with cooking oil. Add pesto and place in freezer.
- When frozen, pop out and store in airtight freezer bags.
- Keep frozen and thaw when ready to use
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market