- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated Pie Crust (GF use GF Pie Crust)
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour (GF use Domata)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl combine filling ingredients in order given
- Streusel topping: Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in the butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped pecans. Set aside.
- Pour filling into into crust lined pie pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted two inches from center comes out clean.
- Remove pie from oven and sprinkle Streusel over pie filling .
- Return pie to the oven, cover crust with foil, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market