- 1 box (7-1/4 oz.) Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (GF use GF Macaroni and Cheese box dinner)
- 2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs (GF use GF bread Crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix meat, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 2 Tbsp. A.1. just until blended. Divide meat mixture in half; pat each half into 10x8-inch rectangle on sheet of parchment paper.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cheddar. Mix remaining cheddar with Dinner; spread over meat mixture, starting at one short end of each rectangle and spreading to within 3 inches of opposite end.
- Roll up each rectangle, starting at Dinner-covered end and removing parchment as meatloaf is rolled; press ends and edges of meatloaf together to seal. Use parchment to transfer meatloaves, seam sides down, to 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray. Discard parchment.
- Bake meatloaves 25 min.
- Whisk ketchup and remaining A.1. until blended; spoon over meatloaves. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar. Bake 10 min. or until meatloaves are done (160ºF). Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market