- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 7 stripes bacon
- 5 green onion stalks
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons dill, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil water on stove top. Make a cut all the way around the potatoes with a sharp knife. Place potatoes in boiling pot of water and boil for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook 7 strips of bacon until crispy then place on paper towel. Chop green onions, parsley and bacon.
- Drain potatoes and refill pot with cold water. Twist potato skin to remove and place in a large bowl.
- Slightly mash potatoes, leaving it chunky. Add sour cream, cheese, bacon, onions and parsley to bowl and mix well. Flavors will become enhanced the longer it sits refrigerated.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market