- 8 ears of sweet corn
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1-stick of unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- freshly ground peppercorns
- chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Remove the corn husks from the ears of corn, rinse well to remove any corn silk.
- You can cut the ears of corn to the desired size or leave the corn on the cob whole if desired at this time.
- Fill a large pot midway with water, add the corn on the cob, whole milk, heavy cream, unsalted butter, organic honey, Cajun seasoning, kosher salt, and freshly ground peppercorns, place on low heat to warm milk and melt butter.
- Slightly raise the heat under the large pot to low-medium heat, careful not to let corn boil, you will want to simmer the corn for about 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from the pot and serve while hot.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market