- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large box (5.1 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, halved
- With a hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the pudding mix and mix until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing. Stir in the chocolate chips and then very gently fold in the raspberries.
- Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop) onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market