- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1-½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1-½ teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- ¾ teaspoons Dried Thyme
- ½ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ cups Canola Oil
- ½ cups Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 whole Scallions, Sliced
- 6 whole Tomatoes, Cut Into Wedges
- Whisk together all the ingredients except the tomato wedges.
- Add the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate at room temperature for a couple of hours, stirring every now and then.
- Serve with lots of bread to soak up all the yummy marinade. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market