- 2 lbs skinless chicken breast
- 1 mango (peeled)
- 2 tbsp chili sauce or sriracha
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion or shallot
- 1/4 cup white wine (Pinot grigio)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
- Toppings to garnish - Chili pepper, cilantro, crushed black pepper/sea salt
- Peel and cube your mango.
- Blend everything together in a blender except your toppings/garnish (the chili pepper flakes and cilantro). It should be a nice orange or tropical color.
- Wash your chicken and cut off any extra skin. Place in dish or ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken and let it marinade in fridge for at little as 2 hrs or up to 24 hrs.
- Remove marinated chicken from fridge.
- Preheat oven to 425F or Grill at medium high.
- Place chicken in baking dish and add extra marinade on top.
- Bake for 20 -30 minutes then broil the last minute to make it a little crispy.
- If grilling, place in foil and add marinade on top. Grill for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove and serve sliced.
- Squeeze any extra lime juice on top and garnish with extra chili flakes, chopped cilantro, and pepper/sea salt if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market