- 1 (15.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions (GF use Knights GF Cake Mix)
- 1 (14 oz) Jar of Caramel (Heat it in the microwave if its took thick to pour over cake)
- 1 (16 oz) can store bought chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Punch holes in top of cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour can of caramel over the top of cake. Spread to make sure it gets into all of the holes.
- Put cake in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Frost cake with chocolate frosting. Add nuts and chocolate chips on top. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
- Slice and serve. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market