- ¾ cup baking mix (such as Bisquick Gluten Free us Gluten Free Bisquick)
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 12 ounces shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces sliced pimento
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Bisquick, milk, eggs, salt, and hot sauce.
- Add cheese, chilies, and pimento.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut into bite-size squares.
- Note: These can be made ahead and frozen. To reheat, cover lightly with foil and bake in 350-degree oven until warmed through.