- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce or shredded romaine hearts (I used half and half)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mixed Italian olives, pitted
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled banana peppers
- 6 ounces diced Italian meats (I used pepperoni and salami)
- Submarine Vinaigrette
- 1/2 + 2 tablespoons cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (just enough to give it some tang)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together and set aside.
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together and toss with dressing. Easy as that!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market