- 2 Pounds Steak Sirloin or Flank Steak work well
- 1 Tablespoon season salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- 4 Cups Fresh Baby Arugula
- 1 Bunch Radishes Sliced
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes Sliced in half
- 1 Cucumber Halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion Sliced very thin
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 ounces Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Salt and Pepper both sides of steak and set aside to come to room temperature.
- Heat a large heavy pan or cast iron skillet to medium high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sear steaks for approximately 4 minutes on each side for medium rare steak. Remove and set aside to rest.
- In a large bowl combine lettuce, arugula, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Drizzle oil and vinegar mixture over salad mixture toss until well-coated.
- Slice steak against the grain into 1/4" thick strips. Place on top of salad and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with crusty bread and enjoy your healthy dinner.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market