- 4 peaches, halved and the pit removed
- 3/4 cup part-skim or whole milk ricotta
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for drizzling on top
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl whisk together the ricotta, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Brush a little oil or melted butter onto the cut side of the peaches.
- Place the peaches cut side down onto the hot grill.
- Grill the peaches for about 3 minutes or until they are warm and marked.
- Top the peaches with the cinnamon honey ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with more honey.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market