- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ cups Orzo (GF use GF orzo)
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock, low sodium is best (GF use GF Stock)
- 6 tbsp fresh basil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Melt the butter over medium heat. Add the orzo and sauté for a few minutes, until the orzo start to get golden brown.
- Add the broth and cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until all the broth has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, add the basil and Parmesan cheese and salt/pepper to taste.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market