- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (GF Use GF Graham Crackers)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz white baking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup greek yogurt, room temperature
- 6 oz fresh Driscolls raspberries
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line an 13X9" baking paper with parchment paper leaving about 1 inch of paper hanging on the sides.
- In a mixing bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- To make the filling, melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set on top of a pan with simmering water. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a grease-free bowl, add the chilled heavy cream and whip until firm peaks form.
- In another bowl, add the cream cheese and yogurt and beat until combined. Stir in the melted white chocolate.
- With a spatula, fold in the whipped heavy cream.
- Spoon half of the cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Arrange the fresh raspberries over the cheesecake filling, gently pressing them in. Make sure you spread the raspberries evenly. This way, when you cut the cheesecake, every bar will have at least one raspberry.
- Spoon the remaining cheesecake filling over the raspberries and with a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth the top.
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut into bars.
- Optional, melt 1 more ounce of white chocolate and drizzle over the cheesecake bars and decorate with a fresh raspberry.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market