- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, chopped (about 1 breast)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 large red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Place rack in the center of your oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli and peppers and sauté until they are beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook 1 additional minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, then add cheese, chicken, and the vegetables from the skillet. Stir to combine, then pour into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake 40 minutes, until the center is nearly set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. The frittata will puff while baking, then settle a bit as it cools.
- Let sit 5 minutes then serve warm or at room temperature.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market