- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour (GF use Domata)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and beat until well blended.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the white sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the batter in the baking pan.
- 7. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the surface springs back when gently pressed. Remove from oven and let cool slightly on a wire rack. While still warm, cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- 8. Share with friends and family. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market