- 2-3 Vidalia onions (or any sweet onion will do)
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese 1 Cup mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Fresh oregano for garnish
- Using non-stick cooking spray, prepare a 9x13 baking dish. Heat oven to 350.
- Cut onions into ¼- ½ inch thick slices and separate the rings. Lay rings into the baking dish. Add garlic salt to taste (usually about 1 tsp). Add pepper to taste about ½ tsp is usually good.
- Cut the butter into pats and place around the dish on top of the onions.
- Spread the cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top of the onions. Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese is starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, garnish with oregano and serve warm.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market