- 1-1/3 cup All-purpose Flour (GF use Domata)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 stick (1/2 Cup) Butter, Slightly Softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (lightly Packed)
- 1 cup Oats (GF use GF Oats)
- 1 can (14 Oz. Size) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES.
- Mix butter and brown sugar until well combined.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add oats and flour to butter/sugar mixture and mix to combine.
- Press half of crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8 x 11 inch pan.
- Mix together condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Spread onto the bottom layer of the crumb mixture. Top with the other half of the crumb mixture, but don't press.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow pan to sit on counter for 30 minutes after baking. Cut into squares and refrigerate for a couple of hours or until cool.
- Serve Chilled.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market