- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 (19.8-ounce) box brownie mix (GF use GF Brownie Mix)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk 1/3 cup of water, oil, eggs, and 2 tablespoons espresso powder in a large bowl to blend. Add the brownie mix. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the remaining 2 teaspoons of espresso powder in the remaining 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the vanilla. Add the powdered sugar and butter and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the brownies. Refrigerate until the glaze is set.
- Cut into bite-size pieces. Arrange the brownies on a platter and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market