- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound baked or deli ham, sliced and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 orange, segmented, with its juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the orange segments with the orange juice, vinegar, the remaining oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the arugula, onion, and ham and toss to coat.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market