- 8-10 slices Swiss cheese (Havarti also works well)
- 24 thin slices ( about 1/2 lb) corned beef
- 1/2 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- Thousand Island dressing and or mustard for dipping.
- Start by heating up a nonstick skillet over a medium heat. Brush 1 side of a tortilla with melted butter and place tortilla buttered side down onto heated skillet.
- On half of the tortilla, layer 1 slice of cheese (I broke my slice up to fit on the tortilla better), then 5-6 slices of corned beef, 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut,
- followed by another slice of cheese.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over filling and press down with a spatula to seal. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then carefully flip to brown other side.
- Quesadillas are done once cheese has melted and both sides are golden brown.
- Continue process with other 3 tortillas.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market